- Brain health
- Cleanse & detox
- Eye health
- Gut health
- Hair and nail support
- Heart health
- Hormone support
- Immune support
- Liver health
- Mental health
- Muscle and joint support
- Nutrient rich
- Personal care
- Respiratory health
- Skin health
- Sleep support
- Specialty health
- Stress & Mood relief
- Urinary health
- Welness support
- PERSONAL CARE
- KITCHEN AND HOUSE
- REPLACEMENT PARTS
Introduction of Vitamin Micro-C from Vimergy! Micro-C is a special blend of vitamin C that is more digestible than traditional forms of vitamin C. Our unique formula is complemented by rose hips, grape seed extract, routines and acerola fruit extract. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system, and skin health.
Our immune system constantly fights against unwanted microorganisms and ensures prosperity. But without proper support, he must go into battle without a shield or weapon. Arm yourself with a special herb, popularly called cat's claw, that supports a healthy immune system. Vimergy's Cat's Claw is a 10: 1 alcohol-free extract.
Vimergy’s Magnesium Glycinate contains 310mg of magnesium per serving and is formulated with special additions of USDA ginger and turmeric. Magnesium supplementation has been shown to support healthy cardiovascular and muscle function.
5-MTHF, also known as methylfolate, is the active form of the vitamin folate, and can be used by the body immediately. Vimergy 5-MTHF provides 5mg of highly-absorbable methylfolate per capsule to support your brain health. The addition of 500mcg of B12 from a blend of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin brings further enhancement to Vimergy 5-MTHF.
Folate is an essential vitamin. It’s essential for cell division and the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Methylfolate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin; dopamine; and norepinephrine. If you’re looking for support for brain health and cognitive function, 5-MTHF can help. It also supports healthy homocysteine levels.
- Folate supports brain health
- 5-MTHF supplementation supports healthy homocysteine levels
- Long-term supplementation (>3 years) with folate supports healthy cognitive function in individuals 50 years of age and older.
- Each capsule contains 5mg (5,000mcg) of 5-MTHF (methylfolate) and 500mcg of B12 from adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin as an enhancement to the 5-MTHF.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo
- No Citric Acid, No Rice Flour, No Gelatin
More about Folate and Methylfolate:
- Folate is one of 13 essential vitamins for humans.
- Methylfolate is the active form of the vitamin folate, and can be used by the body immediately. Folic acid, the synthetic form of folate, cannot be used by the body until after it is converted to methylfolate.
- Methylfolate can enter the brain immediately through the blood brain barrier. Folic acid must first be converted to methylfolate before it can cross the blood brain barrier.
- Methylfolate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin; dopamine; and norepinephrine.
- Folate is essential in the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Insufficient quantities of folate in the diet can result in dangerous alterations in DNA and protein synthesis.
- Folate is essential for cell division.
- Women who consume healthy diets with adequate folate during their childbearing years may reduce their risk of having a child with neural tube birth defects. Sources of folate include fruit, vegetables, whole grain products, and dietary supplements.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for healthy metabolic function.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for maintaining normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for DNA synthesis..
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
- 60 pcs.
- MEDICAL MEDIUM