Introduction of Vitamin Micro-C from Vimergy! Micro-C is a special blend of vitamin C that is more digestible than traditional forms of vitamin C. Our unique formula is complemented by rose hips, grape seed extract, routines and acerola fruit extract. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system, and skin health.
Our immune system constantly fights against unwanted microorganisms and ensures prosperity. But without proper support, he must go into battle without a shield or weapon. Arm yourself with a special herb, popularly called cat's claw, that supports a healthy immune system. Vimergy's Cat's Claw is a 10: 1 alcohol-free extract.
Vimergy’s Magnesium Glycinate contains 310mg of magnesium per serving and is formulated with special additions of USDA ginger and turmeric. Magnesium supplementation has been shown to support healthy cardiovascular and muscle function.
Blackcurrant powder, air dried, LOOV
100% organic blackcurrant powder from juice pressed berries and nothing else. The berries are surced from certified organic farms in Estonia.
Our organic blackcurrant powder tastes genuine and fresh. It has a vibrant colour. All our blackcurrants are harvested from organic gardens in Nortern Europe. LOOV’s organic blackcurrant powder is dark purple in colour and tastes like real blackcurrants. Blackcurrants are rich in vitamin C. The powder does not contain any added sugar. Add to smoothies, yoghurt, kefir, curd, porridge, cereal, muesli, and protein shakes, or use in other recipes. Organic blackcurrant powder is an easy way to include organic blackcurrants in your daily diet. Store in a dry, dark place at room temperature. Eat within 60 days of opening.
Tip: Make sure the packaging is sealed and airtight after opening to keep the powder from clumping and to preserve the quality of nutrients.
- Rich in antioxidants, antihocyanes, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- 100g of berry powder corresponds to about 700g of blackcurrants. The highest proportions of healthy polyphenol compounds are located in the berry shell. This LOOV powder of blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) is made from pressed berries. Therefore it is made from the most valuable part of the berries: peels and seeds dried at low temperature (+45°C) for 48 hours. This dried mixture is then ground into currant powder.
- REAL AND FRESH, NATURAL POWERFUL TASTE AND COLOUR. The Nordic conditions are characterized by long days with lots of light and low temperatures during the growing season. Herbs and berries from the North taste more intense than those from the South. LOOV organic black currant powder is dark purple and tastes like real black currants.
- EASY TO MIX AND USE. Organic currant powder is fine and can be easily mixed into smoothies, yogurt, porridge cereals, cereals, tea and protein shakes. Please note that the powder (such as fresh wild currants) does not dissolve in water as it is made entirely from wild currants. Tastes great in pastries (muffins, cakes, etc.).
- GROWING IN THE NORDIAN CLIMATE. Blackcurrants are harvested from controlled organic farming in Estonia. Due to the cold climate, forest and garden berries are particularly rich in nutrients in countries with Nordic climates. There is a clean, untouched berries area because 51% of the land is covered by forests.
100% organic wild blueberry powder made of wild blueberry skins and seeds (high-fiber solid remains of berries after they have been pressed for juice) and nothing else. The berries are sourced from certified organic forests in Estonia and/or Finland.