It all comes down to the right type of B-12. Vimergy's USDA B-12 is a unique blend of Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin. It's easy to absorb, alcohol-free, and even children love the taste. B-12 is an important nutrient for nerve protection and more. It is also essential for generating energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It is widely believed that only non-meat eaters need to be supplemented with B-12, but B-12 is important for everyone.
- A mixture of methylcobalalmin and adenosylcobalamin - two very bioavailable and important forms of B12
- B-12 is essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system
- It is essential for a healthy metabolic function
- It is important for getting energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- B-12 is essential for red blood cell production and DNA synthesis
- Contains at least 2.5 mg of B12 per serving
- USDA, alcohol-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, kosher, vegan and paleo-friendly
- No citric acid or fillers, additives or natural flavors
How to Use
Ingestion: As a dietary supplement, take full pipette (1 ml), hold it under the tongue for 20 seconds and then swallow. Take 1 to 2 times a day. One serving consists of approx. 24-26 drops.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have health problems, or are taking medication. Stop taking this medicine straight away and talk to your doctor if you experience any side effects of this medicine.
Vitamin B12 2.5mg (as Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin), organic glycerin (flax), purified water.